This KitchenAid Architect Series II 30 in. gas cooktop features a gas-on-glass cooktop surface for a sleek, modern look. Whether you want to steam, boil or simply keep food and liquids warm, this versatile cooktop offers settings from 6000 to 17000 BTUs to suit your needs. The cooktop’s infinite-heat control knobs activate a reliable electronic ignition to provide consistent performance.
- 4 burners include a 17000 BTU Professional Burner, a 12500 BTU burner, a 9000 BTU burner and a 6000 BTU Simmer Burner for cooking flexibility
- Burner control knobs are easily removable for quick cleaning
- 17000 BTU Professional Dual-Tier Burner for high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering
- Continuous, cast-iron grates allow cookware to be smoothly moved from one burner to another
- Gas-on-glass cooktop surface and sealed burners help prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box
- Dishwasher safe knobs make clean-up simple
- Electronic Ignition and Automatic Reignition. Lights burners with an electric spark instead of a pilot light for more reliable performance
- Burners can be lit manually in case of prolonged power failure
We are a real retail store located in Woodland Hills, CA with many units in stock.
Appliance must be seen in person before purchase. Purchase made in store only.
Open 7 Days.
Mon – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Sat & Sun: 10am – 4pm
6415 De Soto Ave. Woodland Hills CA 91367